What is the Mini-Gastric Bypass? MGB = Short, Simple, Effective Weight Loss Surgery, that can be easily revised if needed
- The Mini Gastric Bypass (MGB) is a Short, Simple, Successful, Reversible Laparoscopic gastric bypass weight loss surgery. The operation usually takes only 30 min., hospital stay less than 24 hours. The Mini Gastric Bypass (MGB) is low risk, has excellent long term weight loss, minimal pain and can be easily reversed or revised.
- Dr. Rutledge’s opinion: the MGB is short, simple and revisable; Like the Band but it is powerful like the RNY but unlike the RNY it is easily revisable (~30-60 minutes.)
- The MGB cuts hunger by over half in contrast to the band which leaves patients hungry and vomiting when they eat healthy foods.
- Why have over 6,000 people come from every state in America and from over a dozen foreign countries to have surgery with Dr. Rutledge?
- Why have thousands of people turned down a free, insurance paid, RNY or band, and paid, out of their own pocket, for an MGB!
- Find out why doctors (surgeons, ER physicians, anesthesiologists, gynecologists, internists, family doctors and gastroenterologists) nurses and dentists are choosing to forgo their insurance coverage for a band or a RNY and come to Dr. Rutledge for the MGB?
- Why are surgeons in France, England, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Sicily, Germany, Austria, Spain, Turkey, India, Lebanon, Israel, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Costa Rica, Columbia, and more now choosing to abandon the band, reject the RNY and offer the MGB?
- Find out why?
- Call or Email: Dr Peraglie 407-922 3424, DrP@clos.net, Flo Ballengee 863-899-3463, firstname.lastname@example.org